Overseas Visitor

Regular Visitor Visa

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office to show that the applicant has met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada. If you want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you should apply for an extension at least 30 days before the authorized end of your stay. You can apply for TRV on different purposes such as tourism, visiting friends or relatives, short-term study, business and work.

You may also extend your authorized period of stay within Canada by filing the application and meeting the requirements for the status as a visitor, worker or student.


Office Info

Login Form